- Must be able to set up and run 3 and/ or 5 axis CNC machining centers.
- A minimum of 2 full years of CNC machining using Heidenhein, Fanuc and/or Hurco controls
- Must be able to read and understand blue prints.
- Must understand GD&T fundamentals
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of good fixture and jig practices.
- Willingly to work overtime and on the weekends when needed
- Knowledge of proper speeds and feeds for machining a variety of materials
- Capable of running multiple CNC machines at the same time.
- Knowledge and experience running horizontal CNC milling machines is a plus.
- Download required CNC programs to controller
- Set up and operate 3-axis and/or 5-axis vertical CNC milling machines.
- Create and edit CNC milling programs at the controller when needed
- Work with the CNC programming department to determine the most efficient process for making a variety of mold components.
- Inspect parts during and after part construction using a variety of measuring and inspection tools.
401K, Health Insurance, Dental, Long Term Disability, Paid Vacation and Optional Supplemental Insurance.
Relocation assistance is available
Compensation is negotiable and is based on experience and knowledge