Reports To: Vice President of Operations
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Analyze blueprints and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates to manufacture Blow molds, complex parts and assemblies.
· Comprehend and envision fixture and tool design.
· Structure job details for work orders.
· Perform closed job review and cost analysis of jobs.
· Consult with vendors, customers, personnel in other departments to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
· Work with customers and staff to produce acceptable quotations.
· Seek vendors for specialized services, obtain costs and lead time for all outside processes to support bid preparation.
· Research prior job cost using databases for new estimates.
· Run scheduling reports and schedule new jobs per estimated labor requirements and capacity.
· 5 years of experience in estimating or machine shop environment.
· Must be proficient reviewing files in 3D CAD software.
· Mold making experience a plus.
· Machining experience with 5-axis a plus.
· Ability to read and clearly understand engineering drawings.
· Proficient computer skills, MS Office, especially Excel.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
· Able to work well with Shop Supervisor, machinists, designers, and programmers for part production analysis, as well as management.
401K, Health Insurance, Dental, Long-Term Disability, Paid Vacation and Optional Supplemental Insurance.
Please feel free to contact us via phone or email if you are interested in this new position