· Development and maintenance of good customer relations through prompt and accurate handling of customer inquiries, complaints and other communications and sell company products.
· Meet specific sales targets that have been set.
· See that the sales function effort is carried out at minimum cost.
· Collect information and intelligence on competitor’s sales, customers and products.
· Assure the Sales Representatives have proper knowledge of company’s products and services.
· Assure maximum cooperation among selling effort with Engineering, Production and Scheduling.
· Quote work, estimate manufacturing and engineering hours, estimate all costs for materials and outside services, and prepare quotations.
· Meet and communicate with customers to determine their needs, collect information regarding their company expectations and product specifications. Communicate customer expectations to Engineering, Scheduling, and Production.
· Plan and attend Trade Shows as directed.
· Plan and carry out any advertising projects such as mailings, paper ads, etc…
· Maintain an up-to-date database with regards to existing and possible customers.
· Valid Driver’s License, Visa or Passport
· Willingness to travel
· Ability to do the job
· Technical skills
· Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
· Base pay with commission
· Compensation is negotiable
· 401K, Health Insurance, Dental, Long Term Disability, Paid Vacation and Optional Supplemental Insurance.
· Holiday Pay
· Tuition assistance
· Air Conditioned Shop