Job Title: Blow Mold and Tool Designer
Reports To: Engineering Supervisor
Summary of Role:
We are seeking an experienced 3D CAD designer whose duties will include: Design and detailing of extrusion blow molds & associated tooling. Working knowledge of Solid Works or similar software is required. Experience in Mechanical Design is required.
- Create part files and drawings from customer’s specifications,
- Create mold design layouts from work orders and customer specifications.
- Work with customers to obtain information needed.
- Create bill of materials needed for each job using Microsoft Office software.
- Answer questions from customers as well as other employees regarding designs.
- Make modifications to existing tool designs
- Minimum required experience 2 years of 3D CAD design.
- Working knowledge of Solid Works or similar software is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products is required.
- Knowledge of Blow Molds, Blow Molding process and machining is an advantage but not required. Must have good organizational skills.
- Must be able to read basic measurement tool for inspection purposes.
- Compensation is negotiable
- 401K, Health Insurance, Dental, Long Term Disability, Paid Vacation and Optional Supplemental Insurance.
- Holiday Pay
- Tuition Assistance
- Air Conditioned Shop
Please feel free to contact us if you have questions or interest in this position.
Job Type: Full-Time, 40 – 55 hours a week, 1st Shift