Job Title: Technical Sales Manager
Reports To: Vice President of Operations
- Development and maintenance of good customer relations through prompt and accurate handling of customer inquiries, complaints and other communications and sell company products.
- Meet specific sales targets that have been set.
- See that the sales function effort is carried out at minimum cost.
- Collect information and intelligence on competitor’s sales, customers and products.
- Assure the Sales Representatives have proper knowledge of company’s products and services.
- Assure maximum cooperation among selling effort with Engineering, Production and Scheduling.
- Quote work, estimate manufacturing and engineering hours, estimate all costs for materials and outside services, and prepare quotations.
- Meet and communicate with customers to determine their needs, collect information regarding their company expectations and product specifications. Communicate customer expectations to Engineering, Scheduling, and Production.
- Plan and attend Trade Shows as directed.
- Plan and carry out any advertising projects such as mailings, paper ads, etc…
- Maintain an up-to-date database with regards to existing and possible customers.
- Valid Driver’s License, Visa or Passport
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to do the job
- Technical skills
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Base pay with commission
- Compensation is negotiable
- 401K, Health Insurance, Dental, Long-Term Disability, Paid Vacation and Optional Supplemental Insurance.
- Holiday Pay
- Tuition assistance
- Air-Conditioned Shop
Please feel free to contact us via phone or email if you are interested in this new position