Quality Technician Job description Quality Technician.
- Must be able to read and thoroughly understand blue prints.
- Must understand GD&T fundamentals
- Good communication skills
- Willingly to work overtime and on the weekends when needed
- Experience programming and operating a CMM.
- Good math and technical skills.
- Knowledge and experience using several different measuring tools such as calipers, dial indicator, Height gages, dial depth gages and optical comparator.
- Knowledge and experience operating Microsoft Excel.
- Machining and mold making is a plus
- Develop job specific inspection reports
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database
- Perform in-process and final inspection of product to confirm product meets specifications
- Reverse engineering of existing parts
- Reject all products and materials that fail to meet quality expectations
- Assemble molds as needed
- Layout parts per print
- Discuss inspection results with Engineering Manager and Production Manager, and recommend necessary corrective actions.
401K, Health Insurance, Dental, Long Term Disability, Paid Vacation and Optional Supplemental Insurance.
Compensation is negotiable
Please feel free to contact us via phone or email if you are interested in this new position
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $24.00 per hour